Whenever I break up I say the same thing. ‘You won’t regret it? I’m holding on to you for the last time. When you feel regretful you call me but you have to put your life on the line.’ Around 0.1% of my words are always like that.
#look out napeun namja alert #comments ranges from that’s so cool, he’s a man to isn’t that being rotten #oppa has this side of him
- MC: It has been 4 years since you've promoted as a duet. Then, did you fight more when it was just the two of you? Or did you get closer?
- Yunho and Changmin: I think it's both.
- MC: Are there times when you've fought?
- Yunho: In the beginning, we fought a lot. Our personalities, normally Changmin and I have completely, 180 degrees different personalities.
- Changmin: I really wanted to come out somewhere and say this... When we were five, out of the five this hyung will will do this and this hyung will do this. Suddenly becoming two it became one on one, what I felt that I had to accept, understand and take responsibility. Truthfully, I couldn't adjust to it. So 4 years ago, a lot, we fought a lot.
- Yunho: I think we became closer while fighting. And become stronger, definitely.